วันเสาร์ที่ 28 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2556

Blog6- Cause and effect



                Why should i play ukulele not guitar?

          I am the one who like to play music in free time , my interesting Musical instrument is flip music , i have first musical instrument , when i was 14 years old that is guitar , i'm trying to play guitar to be best but that is not progress , then i talk to mother for study guitar in musical shcool , but my mother didn't let me go there , because there is a lot of Charges , then i come back to studying by myself, i'm trying to play guitar much more but i also not good in guitar , because guitar is very big and my hand is too small , and guitar lines is too solid , when i Catch records it slash my finger , it's hard to catch cord , i feel bad with this and it affected to my hand cannot play guitar fluently and sound is too bad                        it callous my finger then i decide to stop play guitar, and not a long time i found new Musical instrument , it's like a flip that i really like it , it's look like guitar but smaller than guitar and have 4 cords , sound of this one is melodic like guitar ,


         everyone call it Ukulele , i bought it and play it at my home , that is too small and then it comfortable with my small finger >< , lines of ukulele made from Ligament, when i catch the cord i fell easy , and my hand will not hard , i can learning to play ukulele by not go to musical school , because it's easy to play and has 4  lines , and body is very cute and small i can keep it to go out with my family , All of this i told you is the reason i choosed to play ukulele instead guitar itself.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น