วันจันทร์ที่ 30 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2556





   Memories are always beautiful. How about your memories?  My beautiful memory that I want to talk about today is about my first date. Everyone has to have their first date at one point in their life and the first date must be imprinted on one’s memory for a very long time. The first date is the beginning of love, it is nothing to be scare to. The date is for two persons to get to know each other more so that the two can decide on the next steps of their relationship. Someone might be able to tell from their heart to continue or improve their relationship. Someone might now. The important thing is that the first date will give you an opportunity to explore and decide.


Let us go back in time to remind again about our first date experience, whether how romantic, funny, awkward it was.


My own first date happened when I was 20 years old. It was a poppy love, during the girl flourish and cute. This period, hence, is normal to have guys approached and wanted to know. Many wanted to know me and I didn’t close myself as I think everyone can be my friend in the beginning. However, there is one that talked to me long enough and has asked me out many times and I always turned him down. Until finally, I thought I could give him a chance by accepted his date request.


When the time came, he picked me up and took me to a normal lunch restaurant. He ordered all my favorite foods and took me of me very good. This is my first good impression about him. After finished a meal, he took me to a park with wide variety of flowers blossoming. He held my hand and led me underneath a tree which also has a swing. We had a chat on the swing and first I didn’t notice that the flowers surrounded us was arranged to be read of my nickname which obviously he was the one did it. He, then, turned around and picked up a guitar, played a song in which he wrote. I was very surprised, glad, was astounded by his very fond surprise. It was very romantic which make me very impress in him. That was a really beautiful first date of mine.


The first date is the beginning of a relationship; therefore, it is very important for every couple to assess one another before committing themselves. It should be a very loving memory that no matter what the end result of the relationship is, the first date will always permanently be a good memory in everyone heart.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น