วันพุธที่ 24 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2556

My musical life [blog3]

My Musical Life
How you feel when you didn’t hear anything , for me , I still love it when I heard it ,I used my free time to sing a song and listen to music in my bed room , because when I heard music It made me feel relax and happy all time I used to live with my lovely music instrument , my interested music instrument is flip music instrument , I have first music instrument when I was 16 years old , my brother bought it to me that is guitar I feel happy and really like it .





 I keep it to go to school everyday,to let’s my friend that have experience to teach me about this , everytime when I take a rest at noon I actually come to my study room and sing a song with guitar but I always still be watching because I can’t play it , I’m trying to play guitar with my friend and training in my bed room everydays.


          
           So I can play it but not good enough , because it so bigger and my hand is too small , hard to control chords , and it hurts my hand so much , and I feel dismissed but I also didn’t think to stop play it ,
Until I was 18 years old ,I found a new one , the body is look like guitar but it smaller than guitar,
It’s Ukulele , I think It will instead to my old guitar , it’s should be comfortable with my smaller hand, I though I could play it nice , I have to collect my money to buy it , in that time ukulele is too expensive , I have to save my money to buy it in 4,000 bath , oh my god !!!! it’s too expensive , but I’m not serious with that cause I really want it so much , then I made it I can buy it , I didn’t waiting I went to future park and bought it in shop instrument , then I told the seller to teach me in shop , when I begin to play it , i feel easy to play , because ukulele is small and easy to control chords , it comfortable with my hand , after that I open youtube and learning to play ukulele in front of computer everyday.
           


            I used 1 month and I can play it , I feel happy that I can do it , thereafter I like to play it for other , and play music , recording video , sing happy birthday to my sister at lampang ,

Me and sister used ukulele to surprise , go up to the stage and sing a song to my sister wedding , both of them are really happy and crying with happiness , and I feel happiness same that I can made my sister feel happy with my song that I gave to them , although the time go through it , I still happiness to sing a song and playing music always . 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น